Conferences & Workshops
Conferences & workshops organised by CIRCA members
CIRCA is hosting in average one meeting per year from each of the following series of seminars:
- The North British Geometric Group Theory Seminars
- “Groups, Generalisations and applications” (other organisers are at Aberdeen and Heriot-Watt Universities)
- North British Semigroups and Applications Network
In addition to that, below is the list of past and future events where CIRCA members are involved in organising:
- Mini-symposium on “Designs and Latin squares” at the 27th British Combinatorial Conference: 29th July-2nd August, 2019, Birmingham, UK
- British Mathematical Colloquium 2018: 11th-14th June 2018, St Andrews, UK.
- Groups St Andrews 2017 in Birmingham: 5th-13th August, 2017. Birmingham, UK.
- GAP Tutorial (Satellite event for Groups St Andrews 2017 in Birmingham): 13th-14th August, 2017. Birmingham, UK.
- British Colloquium for Theoretical Computer Science 2017: 26th-28th April 2017, St Andrews, UK.
- Scottish Combinatorics Meeting 2017: 24th-25th April 2017, St Andrews, UK.
- Workshop “Computational Mathematics with Jupyter”: 16th-20th January 2017, ICMS, Edinburgh, UK.
- Second CoDiMa Training School in Computational Discrete Mathematics: 17th-21st October 2016, ICMS, Edinburgh, UK.
- First Joint GAP-SageMath Days: 18th-22nd January 2016, St Andrews, UK.
- First CoDiMa Training School in Computational Discrete Mathematics: 16th-20th October 2016, Manchester, UK.
- Summer School on Experimental Methodology in Computational Science Research: 4th-8th August 2014, St Andrews, UK.
- Workshop on the Extended Family of R.Thompson’s Groups: 26th-30th May, 2014. St Andrews, UK.
- International workshop “Parallel programming in GAP”: 18th-24th August 2013, St Andrews, UK.
- Groups St Andrews 2013: 3rd-11th August, 2013. St Andrews, UK.
- Computational Group Theory (LMS/EPSRC Short Instructional Course): 29th July-2nd August, 2013. St Andrews, UK.
- Summer School “Advanced techniques in computer algebra systems development”: 29th August-2nd September 2011, St Andrews, UK.
- Groups and Semigroups: Interactions and Computations: 25th-29th July 2011, Lisbon, Portugal.
- CP 2010 (16th International Conference on the Principles & Practice of Constraint Programming): 6th-10th September, 2010. St Andrews, UK.
- Postgraduate Group Theory Conference 2010: 28th-30th June. St Andrews, UK.
- Groups St Andrews 2009: 1st-15th August, 2009. University of Bath
- British Combinatorial Conference 2009: 5th-10th July, 2009. University of St Andrews.
- Computational Algebra events at Linz over summer 2008: Covering 7th July-2nd August 2008. RISC, Johannes Kepler University, Linz.
- CP Summer School – Modelling with Constraints: Theory and Practice: 29th June-4th July, 2008. University of St Andrews.
- Advanced GAP Workshop: September 11th-15th 2007. Braunschweig, Germany.
- Permutation Patterns 2007: 11th-15th June, 2007. St Andrews, UK.
- Postgraduate Combinatorial Conference 2007: 6th-8th June, 2007. St Andrews, UK.
- International Symmetry Conference: 14th-17th January, 2007. Edinburgh, UK.
- Semigroups Workshop 2006: 5th-9th September, 2006. St Andrews, UK.